SUGARCANE + VITAMIN E LIP SLEEPING MASK
Glaze lips with an indulgent, intensive sugarcane treatment that transforms rough, chapped lips overnight. Antioxidant-rich, naturally exfoliating Sugarcane and healing, hydrating Vitamin E leaves lips pillowy, plush and smooth. These ingredients create a delectable, emollient texture created with a unique petroleum-free Rice Bran base for the sweetest recovery & repair.
- Sugarcane: Natural AHA smooth and resurface damaged lips. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage.
- Vitamin E: Soothes and hydrates, while antioxidants help defend from environmental stressors and oxidation
- Sugarcane-derived Squalane: Prevents moisture loss while restoring skin's suppleness and flexibility
- Petrolatum-free Rice Bran base: Gives an extra healing boost with skin soothing enzymes.
Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Acetylated Sucrose Distearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Squalane, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Octyldodecanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Amber Powder.
FREE OF: Petroleum, Parabens, Synthetic Dyes, and Synthetic Fragrances
HOW TO USE:
- To Use As A Lip Sleeping Mask: Use spatula to scoop a generous amount onto lips in the evening and leave on overnight.
- Bring Lip Sleeping Mask on-the-go to add moisture throughout the day
- Apply 15 minutes before applying lipstick or lip stain as hydrating and smoothing prep.